Organ Transplant Management Across All Stages
Organ transplant management starts way before the patient is actually transplanted. From referral to actual organ transplant there are many steps that require good communication and coordination. myTransplant is a platform for organ transplant management and transplant care. It is comprehensive, enables patient participation and assists in decision making with better analysis of data trends. There are modules designed for each stage in transplant care.
There is a specially designed patient app. The transplant centers offer it to the patients on accepting the patient. This app is automatically configured with right set of data for the required organ and the patient’s status in the transplant journey.
Transplant Care Is Teamwork
Referral to Listing
Last Minute Access
An App for Managing Surgery Notes
Smart App for Surgery Notes
- A smart app that can be configured for surgery best practices.
- Record surgery notes with all details quickly and easily, even from the OT
- Record the sketches and the photos of the graft
- Query the surgery notes at the point of care.
- The induction used and details of biliary anastomosis when there are complications after discharge
- Complete analytics on historical surgery notes using machine learning models.
- Study of historical data to classify surgery steps by the patient outcomes.
Post Transplant Followup
A transplant patient needs lifelong care and monitoring.
Post-transplant care is lifelong and transplant medication is a balancing act. Post discharge the patients require regular monitoring of critical parameters that reflect how well the organ is functioning. myTransplant makes it easy for transplant centers to monitor patients compliance with the transplant protocol.
Patient Contact Program
Patient education and participation is an important factor in the success of an organ transplant. The transplant center’s communication with the patient is facilitated by the mobile app. This paves the way for preventive care. Patients can report their daily monitored parameters and symptoms using the app, in a safe and secure manner.
Post-transplant complications and re-admissions cost money and affect the graft survival. myTransplant integrates patient reported data into the decision pool. Our proactive analysis of the patient data enables in creating an early warning system. Upon such alerts, the transplant center can take quick actions to avert complications.
Trends and Critical Events
- Organ transplant management is a difficult area of patient care
- myTranspant makes it easy for the clinician to see patient’s historical data
- Critical parameters are grouped logically so that the relative shifts are easy to grasp
- There is a tabular view of multiple parameters to allow easy browsing
- The trend charts of related parameters are grouped together and displayed graphically
- There is a contextual navigation from the graphical trends relating these to patient’s condition
- Trend charts and graphical dashboards are available on the web and on the mobile apps
myTransplant - Solution Benefits
The preventive and participatory approach helps in reducing risks and costs of transplant management.
Benefits to Payers
myTransplant is all about improving quality and the reach of transplant care. This has a direct impact on reducing patient complications leading to hospital re-admissions. Thus reducing overall cost of patient care.
myTransplant is deigned to help transplant programs in achieving very high levels of short term and long term care for organ transplant patients. This helps in regulatory compliance and transplant program ratings.
myTransplant has created a revolutionary organ transplant care solution for patients by leveraging mHealth. The mobile apps are designed to educate and engage patients for self-care. The apps improve patient compliance and long term survival.